Join a collaborative and innovative team that is developing and manufacturing novel fluorescence imaging solutions to improve the wound care and other medical applications world-wide. Founded and based in Toronto, MolecuLight Inc. specializes in non-invasive, real-time imaging solutions for health care applications. MolecuLight’s first product, the MolecuLight i:X, visualizes bacterial and tissue fluorescence in real-time, providing transformative information to wound care clinicians.
Our close-knit team is growing, and we are currently looking for a Manager of Marketing to develop and manage marketing of the MolecuLight i:X in a global context.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and optimizing internal and external marketing materials. These materials will position, support and drive sales of MolecuLight products in the healthcare industry. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for execution and implementation of marketing strategies including tradeshows, product launches, dissemination of clinical evidence, digital campaigns, and educational and training initiatives to drive product adoption. The Marketing Manager will work in collaboration with multiple departments including Sales, Product Management, Clinical and Scientific Affairs and Regulatory and Quality Assurance in the execution of marketing strategies.
The Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, design and implement company’s marketing strategies, including marketing campaigns & tools, messaging, building brand awareness and training plans to increase sales effectiveness
- Create and lead new product launches and effectively communicate messaging to sales
- Assist with strategic development and positioning and successfully implements strategies to increase MolecuLight penetration to global wound care markets
- Generate marketing materials, campaigns, and training to drive product adoption and sales
- Perform product training and demonstrate advanced knowledge of the MolecuLight products
- Perform frequent analysis of market competition and opportunities
- Provide leadership and marketing communications for tradeshows
- Maintain up to date physician contact and profile information
- Work collaboratively with Scientific and Clinical affairs to communicate and market new data from clinical trials and pre-clinical testing
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating all marketing activity results, presenting and modifying creative or tactics accordingly
- Accurate and timely reporting on campaign status/results
- Content creation including technical writing and press/media creation
- Manage marketing personnel to promote effective use of resources and timely completion of projects
The position reports directly to the Vice President, Marketing with frequent contact with the VP, Sales. This position will provide supervision to marketing associates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, science or related field; MBA desirable
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in medical device marketing with proven experience in implementing marketing plans successfully.
- Successful track record of marketing efforts building top line growth.
- Excellent project management skills are essential
- Experience managing successful Creative Agency/Supplier relationships and projects
- Strong experience and knowledge of working strategically with creative teams and ability to contribute to creative concepts
- Must be able to interpret and draw relevant insight from research and scientific resources
- Strong communication, problem-solving, decision-making, computer, and business analysis skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of specific instructions.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to build consensus in cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with MS office suite required.
The above information on this job description and specification has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.